Sr. Business Development Manager-EMR
Business Development Manager:
myOnsite / Indralok is looking for seasoned BDM for our office in Vadodara with customers in USA.
Product / Services to sell:
- Electronic medical Records (EMRs are a digital version of the paper charts in the clinician's office. An EMR contains the medical and treatment history of the patients in one practice).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to get appointments at the executive level with major healthcare facilities
- Establish relationships with prospects, maintain key customer relationships and implement strategies for growing customer base
- Write and customize executive level sales presentations while gaining a full understanding of customers' needs
- Negotiate contracts, including pricing, payment terms, and performance requirements
- Manage teams each week via video conference and Face –to- Face
- Hold US based team accountable for KPI’s
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions: Project expected sales volume and profit
- Accountable for sales training / coaching
- Maintain daily Social Media presence for both companies
- Master’s degree with strong Sales background with 5 years Minimum Experience
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Executive Level Cold Calling Experience
- Ability to deliver accurate forecasts
- Effective contract negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customer and partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and consultative selling abilities
- Experience utilizing sales and CRM software.
- Self –motivated
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer retention metrics
- Lead and quote conversion per branch
- # of cold calls per week
- 4 new customers per month
- Must be comfortable working in an office
- Working US times (EST or PST)
Be part of a growing multi-shore company that continues to expand and has solid Indian roots. With plans to base customer service and billing operations in Vadodara, you will be part of a new and exciting team with many opportunities for advancement as we continue to grow.