Sr. Executive/Executive - Customer Service
We are looking for experienced customer oriented service representative who can enhance service excellence by servicing as central point of contact for client, patient and phlebotomist.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Follow up on the status of orders request with personnel of provider/client.
- Place calls to medical facilities to verify location information for order.
- Place calls to phlebotomist to provide missing information for order.
- Effectively communicate with medical staff regarding order and answer general questions.
- Communicate status of orders and/or issue in fulfilling the order requirements.
- Keeps supervisor informed of issues and progress.
- Document issues in the system and CRM.
- Performs all duties as assigned by the management team.
- Minimum Experience/Knowledge: 6 months of experience working in a call center and/or in a healthcare customer service department/environment (or combination of that equals three or more years) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Ability to manage remote field phlebotomy staff in the US